Sunday, September 11, 2016

Blog Bliss - My 3 Favorite Blogs for Penny Pinching!


Pinching pennies has become a major focus in my life.  Most of the strategies I use have come from some fabulous ladies who run some equally fabulous blogs.  I thought I would briefly share my top 3 favorites.


Crystal Paine is a force of nature.  I love this blog for the deals she posts, tips she shares, and sales she promotes.  But I also love her personal posts, because they speak to me as a mom.  I recently listened to her book, Say Goodbye to Survival Mode, and it has changed my life.  It has helped me so much with time management, goal setting, and financial planning.


Laurie at Passionate Penny Pincher has saved me so much money as both a mom and a teacher.  Her weekly posts include Top 10 Amazon deals for the week, best coupons to print, free ebooks, and biggest deals from store ads, to name a few.  I highly recommend subscribing to her daily emails, they help keep me in the know, since I don't have time to read the blogs each day.


I'm new to Tracie's Penny Pinchin' Mom blog, but it's a new favorite.  Her posts cover a variety of topics, from financial advice, recipes, and DIY projects to the web's latest freebies and deals.

What about you?  I would love to hear about some of your favorites!  Feel free to share in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment